Follow the steps to install Essential Addons for Elementor – Pro
- If you are using the free version of Essential Addons, deactivate that first. You don’t need both free and pro together
- Go to your WPDeveloper account
- Under “Download”, you will see your downloadable files.
- Download the plugin file. It should look like essential-addons-elementor-pro-2.x.x.zip
- Go to your Plugins page from WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on “Add New” and upload the plugin file and activate.
After activating the plugin, you should be redirected to the plugin options page where you can configure the elements. Enable/Disable the elements and hit save button.
Note : If you already built something with the free version, you won’t lose them. After activating Pro, those will appear same as before. You can still save the pages as Elementor templates. It’s always good to have backups.